Monday, May 28, 2007

Thanks Karen!

For some time now, I have wanted to get into blogging. I just never thought I had as much to write about as my favorite blogger, Single Mom in the City. You can check her out at http://disasterandgrace.blogspot.com. (Sorry, SMINC, you will have to teach me how to make your name a link instead of the address.)

But as I was checking out my friend Karen's myspace page, I noticed her reference her blog. I checked it out and was amazed. It is mostly about her daughter, Emma, who is around the same age as Busy Izzy. What a great way to share her with friends and family. There were numerous pictures along with updates on what new things she is learning, saying, or doing and some great videos. Thank you, Karen, for such a great idea!

Now, if only I have enough time to keep updating it after trying to keep up with the Baby all day.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go babe! My wife is becoming quite the computer NERD! This will be a great way for everyone to keep up with the girl!!

Jill said...

You'll find tons of things to talk about you never thought you could! Trust me! Every day can be an experience and before you know it, AS things are happening, you'll be thinking, "how can I blog about this," or "how will I describe this on my blog?"

Thanks for the link! When I wake up this morning I'll add you to mine!( yawn....)

Karen said...

I'm so excited to add another friend to our blog! :) You really will have fun with it - there is so much you can do, and blogger makes it so easy. J.Lee is right - you will find yourself thinking about how you'll put things in it. And it is such a nice way to stay in touch with everyone. Welcome to blogspot!!!