Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Izzy!


Wow, where has the time gone. It seems like just yesterday that I was sitting in my hospital bed thanking God for blessing me with a tiny, quiet, precious, perfect baby girl. The precious and perfect part remain true, but she is no longer as tiny or as quiet. She is an energetic, happy, running 1-year-old!!

Isabella spent HER day(isn't everyday Isabella day?) just hanging out at home. She slept in until around 8:30. I served her oatmeal and apples for breakfast and then she spent the day practicing her walking and babbling skills.
For supper, Grandma Cheryl and Aunt Stacey came over to celebrate. We had all of her favorites: chicken, green beans, and salad with mandarin oranges. For dessert, Grandma Cheryl brought a decorated sugar cookier for Izzy. She sure loved it....and I don't think she could get enough!!



I thank God everyday for blessing me with this gift: being a mother to this wonderful child! I love you, Izzy B!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday little girl!!! I can't believe we'll be celebrating Emma's b'day in just over a month too!!! It goes so fast!

Mandey Koehler said...

Hope it was fun!! Too bad dad couldn't be there to celebrate too!!!

Kristin said...

You're an amazing mom. Izzy is blessed.